A relatively new feature on Google Maps are lists: lists of landmarks worth visiting, the best pizzerias in town, and many more. Google seems to put quite a bit of focus on them, both by creating lists themselves and by encouraging local guides to create them, so in today’s episode we’ll explore that topic in more detail.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reach out to me on Twitter: LocalGuidesGuru
- My personal blog: janvanhaver.com
- The local guides section on my blog
- The official post about lists on Connect
- Connect post on Megan Coburn’s list on moving
- Connect post on Megan Coburn’s list for parents
- Ashley Sundquist’s post about the list for helping the homeless
- SebaasC’ post on incorrect categories in lists
- What a great idea – vote for it now!
- Sign up to become a local guide yourself
- Local Guides Connect – the official forum for Local Guides
[Will be available soon]