On quite a few places on Google Maps you will see a button ‘Claim this business’. What is meant with this? How does it work? And why should all businesses do it?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reach out to me on Twitter: LocalGuidesGuru
- My personal blog: https://janvanhaver.com/
- The local guides section on my blog
- Sign up to become a local guide yourself
- Local Guides Connect – the official forum for Local Guides
- The official Google My Business website
- A post that business owners should read – do share it with them!
- This epsiode’s What a great idea: Q&A on Google Maps Sorted Chronologically
- 2nd European Meet-up (Ghent, Belgium)
- Local Guides World group on Facebook
Jan Van Haver 0:05
Hello, and welcome to the LetsGuide Podcast, the ultimate podcast for Google Local Guides. It’s been about two weeks since I released the last episode – high time that we dive into it again. So here is episode number four. Today we will be talking about unclaimed businesses. What is exactly meant with this ‘claiming’? How does it work? And why should all businesses do this as soon as possible? This episode is recorded at the end of March 2019, and is therefore describing the situation as it is today. If you listen to this episode, at a later point in time, things might obviously have changed. Continue reading “Episode 4: Unclaimed Businesses”