The way local guides can and should interact with Google Maps is constantly being updated. What has changed since the podcast started? What is new? Are there updates for the topics we already covered?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reach out to me on Twitter: LocalGuidesGuru
- My personal blog: https://janvanhaver.com/
- The local guides section on my blog
- Sign up to become a local guide yourself
- Local Guides Connect – the official forum for Local Guides
- My Connect post listing the newly added categories
- Play good ol’ Snake https://snake.googlemaps.com/
- This epsiode’s What a great idea: Automated warning before being suspended from Local Guides
- The RECAP post for #euromeetup19
Jan Van Haver 0:00
Hello, and welcome to yet another episode of the LetsGuide Podcast, the ultimate podcast for Google Local Guides. This is episode number 8, and today it’s a bit of a special one because we will not be talking about one specific subject as we usually do, but will cover the news and updates.
Jan Van Haver 0:15
The way local guides can and should interact with Google Maps is constantly being updated. So we’re going to look today on what has changed since the podcast has started a number of months ago: What is new in Google Maps? And are there any updates for the topics we already covered? As usual, at the start of the podcast, I want to point out that there is no official link between me and Google or the Google Local Guides team. I’m just a local guide like most of you. Therefore, anything you hear in the podcast is just my opinion/interpretation of things. This episode is recorded in the middle of June 2019, and therefore anything you hear is the description of the situation as it is today. Continue reading “Episode 8: News & Updates”